Monday, October 28, 2013

Why Get Dressed?

Why get dressed? 

Okay so you wake up and now it's time to get dressed. Jeans, t-shirts, socks, bra, and underwear. We all pick something right? Lulu lemon for work out. Okay yes you have to get dressed. So why not wear something that not only helps you look and feel good but that you like? 

I was told once by a friend when I asked why do you only wear designer wear, 

"Some of us don't have an eye. Some of us need the designers to tell us what to wear."

I wanted to get sick. I just don't believe this. Don't get me wrong, not everyone has a fashion eye. 

But I'm sure you know what you like?

Women come in my shop and I pull something out ( I think I have a good eye) and they will say 'No Way that is not me.' They get it. And they know what feels comfortable and they know what they like and yes sometimes it is fun to get a new perspective and have someone introduce you to a new style. I love that!

I think my boutique is the solution. I have upscale designers and really cool hip chic fun inexpensive pieces as well. It doesn't have to be designer to be cool, comfortable and chic; and with that being said, sometimes the designers do know best. Sometimes a designer gets you! When that happens it's really fun because shopping becomes easy.  

And I want your shopping experience to be fun and easy and that's why I mix it up. J. Colleen has what I like. It's high and low, new and Vintage.

Things like reclaimed silver black pearl earrings by Kawela Kia and simple black skinny jeans by Black Hearts with a cozy sweater from Press. Or a beautiful flowy dress by Indah with strappy no-brand-name sandals and a vintage Lilly Ann jacket just in case you're cold. Oh and don't forget that cool little Prada bag.

Spanx workout pants is the biggest no-brainer. Why not look your best when you work out? It really seems like women are finally catching on.

I love Spanx workout pants for Wednesday morning yoga at 9 am with Beverly Jane at J. Colleen. Love this class.

Fashion should be fun. Now is a great time to mix it up, be you and show your individuality. Come by and let's figure out what you like and perhaps a new style that will make you smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment